Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #17 - Fancy Fold Scene + Quick Look At Last Week's Cards Finished
We have traveled to the Washington coast. The weather is fabulous here but will be rainy off and on for the rest of our stay. We are just north of Ocean Shores and will be moving south along the coast through the winter if all goes according to our plans.
This week's card is a rare fancy fold. The front wood pattern dsp is trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4" with a square cut out at 3/4" down from the top. The square is 2 3/8".
I will possibly make one of these with a thanksgiving theme and will also create something new with DSP. I am enjoying not making a mess!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!