Walkthrough Video - Working With Fine Line Or Light Stroke Stamped Images - Featuring Dragonfly Garden
Today's video is a detailed analysis of a belly band card. I believe this is only the second belly band card I have ever made. I use the Dragonfly Garden stamp set which has very thin lines. These thin lines make it more challenging to get a crisp clean stamped image.
A unique aspect of this card that I forgot to mention in the video is that there are NO popped up elements! I cannot recall the last time I made an avid card that did not have at least one popped up layer.
How many belly band cards have you made? Do you struggle with thin line stamped images? I would love to hear from you!
Note: the 1/8" black trim is from the January 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!