Swirled Christmas Season Of Joy Beginner And Avid Cards
I know it is a little early for Christmas cards, but Libby and I both saw the potential for Christmas themed cards using the Sweetly Swirled stamp set so we made a couple of beginning stamper cards which we then stepped up. These were our last Sweetly Swirled projects for the day. We did not use a pin for inspiration, but we did choose colors to use: Basic Gray, Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce. I chose a sentiment from Merry Christmas To All.
For the stepped up version I trimmed down the focal to 3 3/4 x 4 3/4". The focal was framed with a 1/8" silver foil mat which was then popped up on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Basic Gray piece of cardstock embossed using Swirls & Curls. The ribbon was colored using a dark Cherry Cobbler Blend marker and pearls were colored using a dark Basic Gray Blend marker. Blends are very useful. I buy mostly light colored embellishments knowing I can color them with Blends as needed.
I will link to Libby's Christmas theme Sweetly Swirled cards as soon as she posts them.
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 230 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off!
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and Occasions/SAB catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! Products all the time? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!