Storage Series Video - Making More Room For Cards Sent To Me
I am finally out of space in my special cards received box (Which is every card I receive - I keep them all!). Today's video shows what I plan to do to create more room. I reveal special cards and then I show the completed project.
The main image today is a closeup of one of my favorite cards and I also share it in the video. Thank you all who have sent me cards while I travel, they really mean alot to me and make me feel connected with family and friends even thought I may be thousands of miles away.
Don't have a special memento box? Make your own from any kind of box you like, I'd say check how your cards fit in the box and choose one that fits the best. If the box is ugly, you can always decorate it with DSP.
Good Boxes that come to mind:
- Stampin' Up's 12 x12 shipping boxes
- Shoe/boot boxes
- Iris 12x12 boxes
- Darice Card boxes(cards store vertical)
- Dollar Store boxes
Do you keep cards you've received? What is your method of storing them?
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!