St. Patrick's Day Cards! Demos, Tips, Stepping Up + Showcase At The End
I hope everyone is doing well. This video was a bit of work to finish as some footage was blurry. Finally all the pieces came together and I share five cards in three different layouts. There are lots of ideas for making your own St. Patrick's day cards using some alternative supplies. There really isn't alot of Stampin' Up! luck o' the irish products to choose from.
I start with how to research sentiment options, then move on to a way to make shamrocks (4 leaf clovers). Then I decide to step up one card for a specific card making friend who I know would like a WoW card.
Enjoy the video and let me know your thoughts on these cards.
Note: I used a couple of now-retired Sale-a-Bration DSPs - Sunsine & Rainbows as well as Daffodil Afternoon. Though no longer available, they make perfect St. Patrick's Day DSP!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 450 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!