Snowman Merry Christmas Card #4 - Snowglobe Series
I really enjoyed coloring this snowman. I find going dark behind the snowman really makes him pop. The falling snow has had Ice Stampin' Glitter added to them. I used two die sets to get the range of snowflake sizes I envisioned.
Blends (and Copics) Markers used:
- Snowman: N0, N2, light gray granite (note you can use the color lifter on Gray Granite to work the color lighter instead of the two copic markers)
- Background: light and dark Seaside Spray, light Night Of Navy
- Snowman's cap and scarf: light and dark Real Red
- Carrot: light and dark Pumpkin Pie
- Highlights: White Gel Pen
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!