September 2018 Colour Combo Blog Hop
Welcome to the June Colour Combo hop. My name is Tracy Marie and I am working on a variety of projects while at a crafting retreat. This is one of the rare times I am not with my husband traveling in our fifth wheel and though we love each other's company, I had a great time catching up with my crafting buddies who I no longer see very often.
I did not have to spend alot of time planning for this hop because this month's colors were decisively floral. I had just received the Tropical Chic bundle so deciding what to use for the flowers took about five seconds.
I created my own background using Timeless Textures and Shimmery embossing paste which has glints of glitter in it. I continued the glittery theme by adding Wink Of Stella to the purple Stitched All Around hearts and adding Glitter Enamel Dots. The sentiment is from Lemon Zest. I popped up a couple of the flowers as well as the sentiment. After it was finished I still wanted just a little more bling so I added rhinestones to the flowers.
I hope you like my project. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop to Cheryl and see her lovely project. Just click on the next image. If you get lost along the hop, you can use the blog hop list below to help guide you along.
Full blog hop list:
Elisabeth Pirolt (AT)
Sue McDonald (UK)
Tracy Marie Lewis - Stuff N Thingz (US)
Kimberley Morris (US)
Rene Guenther (D)
Angela Köber (D)
Jo Blackman (UK)
Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AUT)
Nadine Hössrich (DE)
Renée Eckhardt (AT) -
Sandra Roberts (UK) -
Pia Gerhardt (DE) -
Anastasia Radloff (USA)
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 185 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month
- Shop at my online store
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance
Thanks for stopping by!