Retiring Showcase - Night Sky Birthday Card
This project was a fun one. Spontaneous stamping of the three night sky stamps to create a background. Cut into random strips and applied over silver glimmer paper. I cut a moon using a circle die. The first cut creates the circle, then place the die offset for a second cut leaving a sliver of moon. Easy Peasy!
The sentiment is from Seaside Notions using an Ornate Labels die.
Rhinestones and silver edged trim finishes this project nicely.
What is NOT expiring: silver-edged trim, sentiment, label die and cardstock. Note: The SNAIL adhesive IS retiring. It will be replaced by a new product called SEAL.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!