Retiring In Colors Showcase - Call Me Clover Floral Birthday Card
As I was rummaging through my Call Me Clover cardstock, I found a leftover holiday dry embossed background that has had copper applied to it. Since this foil dsp has copper/rose gold and silver I thought I would see if it was a match, and boy was it!
I took a deep breath and crumpled the foil in to a ball a couple of times, tore the edges and applied dimensionals under it in places to keep some of that height.
Before all of the grunging steps I used the sponge brayer to create a variety of Call Me Clover tones.
The sentiment focal has many layers to help it stand out on all that fun grungy foil. This one just might be my favorite!
Note: The copper effect on the background can be achieved using a variety of copper mediums. Stampin' Up! does not carry a copper medium at this time so I have linked what I've used for over 20 years, "Gilders Paste" - I apply it lightly with a paper towel. Warning, a very small amount goes a long ways!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!