Coffee - Cup Of Thanks Card - Fun Pinterest Pin Challenge
This project combines elements from a variety of pins. For this particular project I wanted incorporate the following:
- Angled repeated coffee cup background in this pin -> link
- Focal of this pin-> link
- Add vellum something like this pin-> link
If you find yourself stumped for ideas and CASEing isn't filling your creative itch, this is a fun way to shake things up. It is something like tic-tac-toe. I used an already die cut piece (the Misty Moonlight woodgrain DSP). It was the first item I found in my stash so I pulled it out. The size of it made me go with horizontal which is not the norm for me.
I have a short walkthrough video talking about the various bits and pieces.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!