Easy To Make Papercrafting Gift - Calendar Post-It Easel A2 Size Desk Accessory
SInce I am going to be local to family this year I created card packs for gift giving and wanted to take it one step further for a smaller subset of folks. I found this pin-> link to pin to use. The overall size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and it is as thick as the post-it plus the cardstock layers. There are many different formats for a Calendar Desktop Accessory. I chose one that has a post-it and pen/pencil. Other designs are variations of a pen holder with calender on the front. These needed to be mailed so I wanted it to easily fold flat.
My source for the mini tear off calendars was: vippies.com
- Base (easel: 4 1/4 x 11" Scored at 5 1/2" and 8 1/4")
- Calendar front: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
- Post-it: varies but the best size is 3 x 3. I cut a 3" strip leaving it either 5 1/2" or 6" and then I score at 3 1/8" and then again at 3 1/8" + the thickness of the post-it.
- Post it base: make it match the thickness of the other two mats, I used 1/8" borders so cut down to 3 1/4" square.
I make a video showing a project still in pieces, discuss how to put it all together, and then reveal a finished project. Video Length 13 min 49 sec.
- Use mono glue and tear-n-tape since this is an item that will be used throughout the year. (I used mono-glue for everything)
- Leave the pen/pencil loop wide enough to accomodate finger grips as needed.
- Go a little wide on the post-it scores, too tight and you will get a little edge of post-it showing.
- Mailing: This size item fits nicely in a Paper Pumpkin kit box that has been folded in reverse with the cardboard showing. 2019 1st class postage for these varied from $4.81 to $5.66 and there's plenty of room for additional small gifts and a card. You can also use a Small flat-rate priority mail box for $7.50.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!