House Under A Starry Sky Christmas Card #5 - Snowglobe Series
The next coloring globe I created was the house from Still Scenes. It was very easy to color. I made the shadowy shapes of a forest behind the naked trees using light Night Of Navy. The die cut copper stars are from So Many Stars, these are the cutouts from the swoosh with stars die. I saved the swoosh to use on a different project. I added Ice Glitter to the snow on the fir tree and the roof of the house.
- House: light and dark Real Red, light Gray Granite
- Door: light Shaded Spruce
- Trees & Shrub: light Crumb Cake, light and dark Shaded Spruce
- Walkway: light Gray Granite
- Background: light and dark Seaside Spray, light Night of Navy
- Windows: light Daffodil Delight (great for adding the glow of light inside buildings)
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!