I had my doubts that carrots would make good winter trees...I think this card proved me wrong!
This is Part 2 of my Thanks A Bunch series...
Next I will use carrots to make a Valentine's Day card! Let me know what you think of carrots for Christmas, Enjoy!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 450 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Supplies Used In This Project:
This replaces Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL product.
Stampin' Ups white cardstock they use for everything! Note: This cardstock replaced Whisper...
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
Today's episode is a fun gift card walkthrough with a PDF for you to download right here->Instructions
Wed, 01/25/2023 - 08:53
Who knew. Absolutely
Who knew. Absolutely beautiful card. Maybe you should back your camera out as it did not show you making the card well.
Add new comment