Four Ways To Speed Up Repeat Cards Supplies Prep
The one thing I dread is making a bunch of the exact same cards. Swaps are worth the effort because in exchange for a group of the exact same card, I get that number minus one (for the host) different cards in return!
For this particular swap, I waited until the very .last. minute hoping that my second order would arrive, thus giving me more options. By the day I was scheduled to mail these out I realized there was no way my order would make it.
So I dug in and pulled out every trick I could think of to speed up the creation of 2 different designs, 11 cards each. I managed to finish them 100% in only FIVE hours (definitely a record for me).
See the four ways I sped up the process. Enjoy!
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 600 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your Stampin' Up! crafty needs.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!