Soft Sea Foam Magical Mermaid Card
This is such an easy card to make yet it looks like alot of work went into it. The watercolor background is Soft Sea Form ink applied with an aqua painter. Though it appears to be a tone on tone project, it does also have three other colors. The mermaid is StazOn black. The sand and shells were stamped last in Soft Suede. And the sentiment is Night of Navy. White sequins finish the project off.
Watercolor focal: 3" x 4 1/4"
Vellum circle: 2 1/4" punch
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 220 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!