Here's A Card You Would Not Likely See Me Make - You Are Fabulous Card With Heels & Purses
Libby and I are not what you would call fashionistas or glamourus dressers. Speaking for myself, I haven't worn heels since before I was married (30 years ago in May). So when Libby suggested we challenge ourselves to make cards from this particular DSP, I thought well this will definitely be a challenge.
In the end it wasn't that bad. The colors and layouts on the DSP is nice enough so I just didn't look too close when I was fussy cutting the two purses for the focal layer. I do actually like nice purses and own a few nice ones. I choise a very appropriate sentiment from the Stitched All Around stamp set and then used two different styles of embellishment dots to finish it off.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!