Alternatives - November 2018 Paper Pumpkin - To You & Yours - Second Segment Featuring Spirited Snowmen
As promised, here is the second alternative video featuring "Spirited Snowmen". I will now be moving on to "Merry Christmas To All" for a final segment of alternatives. Video length 14 min. 25 sec.
For reference, here are the Blends colors used and the "why" on the coloring of the snowmen:
(both dark and lights used)
Real Red -> Cherry Cobbler (In order to get a deep enough blend, I used all four together)
Old Olive -> Shaded Spruce (because there is no garden green I blended these to get the closest match - the Blends are GREAT for intermixing colors)
N0, N2 -> Smoky Slate (alas, there isn't a light enough gray so I do pull out the very lightest of Copics, however, if I was only making one snowman, I would use the color lifter which is more time consuming)
Night of Navy
I colored each Mrs. Snowman's accessories a different color as follows:
Finally I added highlights with a white gel pen.
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 200 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month
- Shop at my online store
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance
Thanks for stopping by!