I am officially in the midst of the "down" time portion of my winter break. Christmas and birthday festivities are over and because of our new minimalist living situation there isnt any putting away of decorations to be done. Yesterday I got up knowing I had no plans for the day except to binge watch Dexter seasons seven and eight. However I never just watch shows, I always need to have my...
Dragons' Eggs - From the Official Game of Thrones Coloring Book
Here's the finished Dragons' Eggs coloring project. I used Copic Original superfine nib pens for a fair amount of this due to the delicate lines. There was just no way I could get color into the tiny spaces on those eggs. sf next to the color number denotes the superfine, the other colors are Copic Sketch.
Red/Black Egg: N5sf, N7sf, 100sf, R24, R27, R46, R59sf, E07sf
Green/Brown Egg: G99sf, Y26, Y28, G82, G94
White Egg: E40, E51, y15, y26
Chest wood: E59sf, E77sf, E23, E25, E27, E29
Purple Velvet: FV2, BV13, BV08, BV29
Metal Trim: Steel - W1, W3, W5 Gold - Y15, YR24, E07
I entered this project in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New - new Superfine nib Copic pens
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Chellenge - Start Afresh - new Superfine nib Copic pens
- Splitcoast Stampers WT617 - Something Old, Something New
- something old - Copic Sketch - I've had these a couple of years now
- something new - Copic Original - I just got 4 new ones for Christmas
- something borrowed - Copic Original - I borrowed my mom's E07 superfine
- something blue - used three BV copics (blue violet) so this one is a bit of a stretch
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!