Finally Played with Stampin' Up's Botanical Blooms
In April I attended our spring craft bazaar. I like to have some crafty tasks to work on during the idle time so I cut a bunch of flowers and leaves using the Stampin' Up Botanical Bloom dies. I opted not to buy the stamps as I like to doodle and my task at the bazaar was to add lines to the leaves. The elements were cut from Recollections 65lb cardstock in fall colors (not sure why since it was April). I used Holtz Distress Marker Forest Moss to add the details. All those bits then sat in a box while I packed up and moved.
I finally made time to design a fun card from those die cuts. I picked out a long skinny blank white card base from a SSS Kit. I then found some precut square DSP I got in a Stampin' Up Kit that coordinated with the flowers. It ended up to be very little cutting for me which is perfect given that my hands aren't 100% yet.
I laid everything out and then doodled on the base using Copic SP Multiliner .5 black. I put it all together using lots of dimensionals and doodled on the flowers with white gel pen. It came out very cute!
I have entered this project in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!