January 2019 Colour Combo Blog Hop
It is time for another Colour Combo blog hop!
I cannot believe it is already January 2019... I've been in traveling mode since the end of September. Finally, starting this month, we will be staying in various campgrounds in Arizona for one month at each location (we've NEVER stayed this long in one location). We wanted to avoid the bad weather in the Northern US and wouldn't you know it, we got stuck in a snow storm on New Year's Eve Day. We were staying at a higher elevation in the middle of Arizona. We've since moved down to a warmer area thank goodness.
Back to the hop, I am sure you will be inspired by the creations from our global demonstrator design team! It is nice to be able to create anything I want now that the holidays are over. I think this year I will make a Christmas card each week rather than wait until November and have to make them all at once!
I need a thank you card and wanted something cheerful and light. I chose to use two stamp sets from the annual catalog. Swirly Frames and Stitched All Around. I also used two dies from the Stitched All Around bundle to make the sentiment layer. I embossed the Gorgeous Grape mat using the Subtle embossing folder. I captured the creation of this card and envelope in a video: Length 24 min 29 sec.
Focal layer: 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Coastal Cabana mat: 3 3/4" x 5"
Gorgeous Grape mat: 4" x 5 1/4"
I then decided to stamp up a one layer version with a basic thank you sentiment to show what a beginning stamper card might look like using just the ink and the Swirly Frames stamp set using the thank you from a new Occasions catalog stamp set "Humming Along". This card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
I hope you like my projects. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop to Janey and see her lovely project. Just click on the NEXT image below. If you get lost along the hop, you can use the blog hop list below to help guide you along.
Full Blog Hop List:
1. Elisabeth Pirolt (AT) - Little Lizzy’s Crafts - https://www.little-lizzys-crafts.at/2019/01/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-voller-schoenheit/
2. Pia Gerhardt - Scraproomboom (DE) - https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-january-2019.html
3. Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AT) https://www.aigenmade.com/colour-combo-blog-hop-jaenner-2019/
4. Sandra Herzog - https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2019/01/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-januar-2019/
6. Sue McDonald (UK) - https://frankiesue.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-january.html
7. Rene Guenther (DE) - https://blog.stempeln-mit-rene.de/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-januar-2019.html
8. Renée Eckhardt (AT) - http://www.papierformart.at/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-janner.html
9. Carmen Groinig (AT) - https://cg-couture.com/2019/01/09/colour-combo-blog-hop-jaenner-2019
10. Silke Trapani (DE) - https://bastelsalat.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-januar-2019.html
11. Tracy Marie Lewis - Stuff N Thingz (US) - http://www.stuffnthingz.com/january-2019-colour-combo-blog-hop
12. Janey Backer (US) . http://bit.ly/2Vknn9u
13. Tricia Butts (U.S.) https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-january-2019-blog-hop.html
14. Laura Mackie UK http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop.html
15. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia http://bit.ly/2CJ7Lou
16. Dorothee Felicitas Buhn https://dorobuhn.de/colour-combo-blog-hop-january-2019/
17. Cheryl Taylor - UK http://cheryldiana.co.uk/colour-combo-january-blog-hop
18. Sharon Dalton - Australia https://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-jan-2019.html
19. Jo Blackman - http://www.joblackman.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-january-2019.html
20: Astrid Hofmann (AT) - https://www.astridspapiereuphorie.at/2019/01/colour-combo-willkommen-baby/
21. Kimberley Morris (US) - https://procrastistamper.blogspot.com/2019/01/CCBH-Jan2019.html
22. Tatiana Grübler (DE) - https://kreativbereich.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-januar-2019.html
23. Anastasia Radloff (US) - http://www.stampinblondie.com/2019/01/colour-combo-blog-hop-january-2019.html
24. Angélique Nederpel (NL) - https://stempelkeuken.blogspot.com/2019/01/colour-combo-bloghop-januari-2019.html
25. Katie Johnson (US) - http://www.stampladykatie.com/2019/01/well-said-color-challenge.html
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!