Thinking Of You Soft Floral Card
Today I want to share an avid crafter project I made using three coordinating Floral Romance suite items (p. 11 in the Occasions catalog). The focal is a layered collage using the Wonderful Romance Cling Mount bundle, stitched rectangles, pearls and frosted flowers.
I wanted a die cut bow and chose the small bow from the Beautiful Bouquet Clear Mount bundle. I decided to color the large floral stamped image using soft coordinating tones. Here are the Blends colors used: Light Smoky Slate for shading. Light and dark Soft Sea Foam and light Petal Pink.
The background DSP layer is 2 1/2" x 5 1/4". For embellishments, I added Petal Pink colored pearls (colored using the light Petal Pink Blend) and one Petal Pink frosted flower.
The embossing in the leaves is very impressive. I did not have to use an embossing mat to achieve deep lines in the vertical trellis die and the silver foil leaves. I added a thin vertical line of silver foil behind the lattice. The focal was assembled into a layered component and was placed using dimensionals on the darker green leaves DSP. I think this card came out lovely and I hope you like it too!
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 230 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off!
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! Products all the time? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!