Video Tutorial - How To Make An Easel To Send With Your Card
I am finishing up my Valentine's Day cards and needed to make an easel to send with some of them. This short video shows how to make it and then how to attach it. Video Length 13 min 15 sec.
- Cut to: 4" x 5"
- Score at: 1", 2 1/2" 4"
Center the easel at the bottom of the card.
For a horizontal tent card cut to: 5" x 5 1/4"
For a side opening card, you can cut and attach at the top (shown in the video)
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!