December 2018 Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop - Spring Catty Sneak Peek
Today I am hopping with the Stamp 'N Hop global group of Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrators. In addition, Hub and I are traveling 2300 miles from Florida to Arizona so I am multi-tasking! Today's sneak peek uses the new Occasions stamp set " Humming Along" and I've included a picture of the stamp set cover since I won't be able to add it to the supplies list below until January.
The dsp is from "Happiness Blooms" and I added some Calypso Coral 3/8" satin ribbon, both of which are in the new Occasions catalog.
For this project I wanted to match the intense orange and pink in the dsp using my blends, I colored flat, flicking two evenly matched colors. I liked the final effect. Blends colors used: Pumpkin Pie dark and Lovely Lipstick light, Daffodil Delight light and Call Me Clover (light and dark) for the stem and leaf.
The corrugated Night of Navy background and Epoxy Droplets are Holiday Catalog items that will be carried over into 2019.
Focal Image: 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Focal Mat: 3" x 4"
Fishtail Banner: 2" x 4"
Corrugated Background: 4" x 5 1/4"
I hope you like my project. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop to Cheryl and see her lovely project. Just click on the arrow below.
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 220 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month - I create a very popular Alternatives YouTube each month to inspire my customers and subscribers to think outside the box!
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!