Beginning Stamper Fourth Of July Cards
Libby and I crafted all morning today. Boy oh boy was I ready for some craft time. We made some projects which I will blog about later, but I wanted to get these posted right away.
Our last project we worked on was some fourth of July mockups. I used Waterfront last year to create a big flag. This year I made a new flag using the long stemp from Beautiful Bouquet for the strips and an asterisk from the Make A Difference asterisk.
I love that these only took minutes to create using Real Red and Blueberry Bushel ink and would be perfect to send or give as-is. However, I will be die cutting these into smaller focal images to create a variety of finished cards to mail to my card-pals.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog and Occasions/SAB catalog sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 250 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you. This is a great beginning stamper kit!
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!