November 2018 Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop - Friend Card
It is time for another blog hop with the Stamp 'N Hop global independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator group. This month we are CASEing (Copy and share everything) the Annual Catalog. I chose a card from page 20 that showcases the Botanical Bliss bundle. The catalog image is the left and my project the right.
I do not own the designer series paper, nor the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack (used to make the background).
I chose to use Night of Navy lined dsp from Twinkle Twinkle and Soft Sea Foam dsp from Tranquil Textures.
I used Soft Sea Foam ink to stamp the flowers on the background, I changed my glimmer and heat embossing from gold to copper.
I love how my project came out, it is different than my normal style which my husband picked up on right away. It is fun to get out of your comfort zone.
I hope you like my project. Don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop to Vicki and see her lovely project. Just click on the arrow below. If you get lost along the hop, you can use the blog hop list below to help guide you along.
Full Blog Hop List
1) Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-november-2018.html
2) Karen Pearmain (UK) https://www.craftylittlemissk.co.uk/2018/11/from-catalogue-stamp-hop.html
3) Sandra Roberts (UK) https://stampnstudio.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-casing.html
4) Jenn Charles (US) https://bffstampers.com/casing-the-catty-stamp-n-hop/
5) Eva Pottsova - Crafting with Angels (UK) https://craftingwithangels.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hopbloghop11.html
6) Anastasia Radloff - (US) http://www.stampinblondie.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-november-2018-casing-annual.html
7) Linda Handford https://stampinbythebeach.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-casing-catalogue.html
8) Sue McDonald (UK) https://frankiesue.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-november.html
9) Pia Gerhardt (DE) - https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-casing-annual.html
10) Susan Simpson - Craftyduckydoodah! (UK) https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2018/11/stampin-up-casing-annual-catalogue.html
11) karen Watts - kraftingk (UK) https://kraftingk.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-and-hop-blog-hop-casing-annual.html
12) Mo Rootes - http://www.crafty-rootes.com/2044-2/
13) Cheryl Taylor - Stampin ‘N’ Crafting with Cheryldiana (UK) - http://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-n-hop-casing-the-ac
14) Jenna Watkins - Australia https://jennawatkinscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-casing-annual-catalogue.html
15) Jo Blackman (UK) http://www.joblackman.com/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-november-blog-hop-casing.html
16) Jacqui Lawrence (UK) http://jacquisstampingdreams.co.uk/stamp-n-hop-nove…annual-catalogue
17) Laura Mackie (UK) http://www.lauramackie.co.uk/2018/11/stamp-n-hop-casing-catalogue-blog-hop.html
18) Tracy Marie Lewis - Stuff N Thingz (US) - http://www.stuffnthingz.com/November-2018-Stamp-N-Hop
19) Vicky Wright - Australia - https://wp.me/p4cXCG-4yy
20) Andre Gordon (NZ) https://andrescreations.blogspot.com/2018/09/this-months-theme-casing-annual.html
Looking for more Stampin' Up! action?
- Check out my YouTube Channel with over 200 stamping and camping videos to enjoy!
- Consider playing with the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month
- Shop at my online store
- Be sure to try out my new Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with both the annual catalog greetings and the holiday catalog sentiments!
- Want a discount on Stampin' Up! products? Consider joining the fun!
- Contact me for more information or assistance
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!
Fri, 11/16/2018 - 14:13
Tracy - love your take on the
Tracy - love your take on the case. I am a lover of Night of Navy so your card wins hands down! TFS
Fri, 11/16/2018 - 14:50
What a beautiful card! I love
What a beautiful card! I love the colours, If I had to choose between the original and your card, I'd take yours. You tweaked it perfectly.
Sat, 11/17/2018 - 01:18
I really like your version of
I really like your version of the card Traca - it turned out great!
Sat, 11/17/2018 - 07:48
I love your take on this card
I love your take on this card Tracey, the Night of Navy works so well with the soft sea foam
Sun, 11/18/2018 - 03:16
I love this card,love the
I love this card,love the layering elements, been a fun challenge, loved looking at everyone’s projects.
Mon, 11/19/2018 - 14:35
A beautiful elegant card, I
A beautiful elegant card, I love this little set. Thank you for sharing x
Add new comment